Review the many options for ensuring DrawBridge can fulfill its mission and continue offering free weekly art groups to kids who are underserved or experiencing homelessness.
Make your gift today at drawbridge.org/donate-now
1. Gift Makers: Give what you can once or set up an affordable, recurring monthly donation that ensures a steady stream of support.
2. $240 – Adopt an artist: cover one child’s attendance for a year.
3. $600 – Underwriter: Supply a year’s worth of art materials for a group.
5. $2,400 – Silver Sponsor: Support one Facilitator for a year.
6. $9000 – Gold Sponsor: cover costs of one weekly group for a year.
MORE WAYS TO SUPPORT
7. Donate Art Materials: Visit our Amazon Wish List or talk to our Program Manager about the art supplies needed most.
8. Start a Facebook Donation Page: collect money on our behalf in lieu of gifts for your next birthday or celebration.
9. Visit our gift shop. Proceeds from every purchase benefit art programs.
10. PLANNED GIVING*
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Bequests and Endowments: Make DrawBridge more sustainable while deepening your personal legacy and long-term imprint on the world.